Welcome

Welcome to our page
our Administer is Tash (As in she takes care of the blog and stuff).
The people writing in this blog are:
Ami Hideshi & Naomi-Toto Kitsu Nanni

Enjoy!!

HAHA ?????!!!

I thought I could love no other. Until,that is, I met your brother.

***************************************************************
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
*******************************************************
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes everything you're not
*******************************************************
I want to feel your sweet embrace. But don't take that paper bag off your face!
******************************************************
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life.
******************************************************
I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.
******************************************************
What inspired this amorous rhyme? Two parts vodka, one part lime!!
*****************************************************

A heartbroken FAN~~

Ok... Lately I haven't check out LiveJournal's Gazette forum/ whatever it's called...for a while...So ok...I'm checking out Gazette's bebo website..and I saw a pic of a dude...and I was like "THAT MUST BE RUKI, IT LOOKS LIKE RUKI".... But then as I am reading the comments on bebo, I was mistaken, it is REITA!!! I was shocked!!! As soon as I saw the picture, I quickly went to Gazette_daily on LiveJournal and I saw 5-6 pictures of Reita.... HE LOOKS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!~~ He looks more darker (First it's Aoi, now my Reita_huhu T-T) In the pictures he's clothing is dark leathery type, he's hair is a bit shorter than before with greyish-blue silver colour, and as usual a black bandana to cover his nose... But um...he does looks kinda HOT!!! Someone who commented on Gazette_daily's LiveJournal said he looks 'BADASS' hehe *he does actually*... His eyes...it seems he looks exactly like Ruki.... COME ON be UNIQUE man!!!! Whenever I see his pictures... It melts me!!~~ I usually get like butterflies in my stomach..kehe ^-^ But when I saw the pictures my butterflies has gone haywire, it hurts my stomach SOO MUCH... Even my heart has exploded~~ How cheesy does this sound...hahahahha...

But I still LOVE YOU REITA!!! *I MISS YOUR BLONDE-BLACK HAIR..and your SUPER CUTE SMILE!!!*


I felt as I was about to cry.... but I managed to stay calm... (I wonder if Tash felt the same like this when Aoi changed completely... he turned darker and is not wearing his lip ring anymore..T-T....but his recent pictures is not bad..but I still like his lip ring, it's his unique style... See what I mean, both Aoi and Reita are losing their uniqueness >_<) Before I saw Reita's new LOOK, I was reading an interview of Aoi's in a forum and I've noticed that Aoi has become a bit LONELY, poor guy, even though he is the oldest of the band, the GazettE, there's no reason to be lonely...it is also stated that he is a bit distant to Uruha, because he doesn't know what to say to him.... *Feels like patting Aoi*


http://gazerock.freeforums.org/musiq-vol-13-aoi-interview-credit-to-christina-astraphile-t219.html
(Here is the interview if anyone wants to read it.... winks at Tash)

What has this world done to ruin to my favourite Japanese band ~~

I guess I feel a bit more calmed now...I just need to close the web page that includes pictures of Reita's new look...huhuhuhu T-T But I can't do that yet, I must read the comments first....

I shall return to the blog as soon as I can and type out my thoughts~~

Sayonara~~
>_<






9 comments:

Tash said...

OMG Reita's gone dark too!
WOW
My poor Aoi T.T
I'd soo hug him now!!!

aww how cute Amy
ur like practically in love with him -smirkles- (smirks and smiles at the same time)

HAHA U winkied at me
WOW
LOL
Aoi and Reita !!!
WTF IS WRONG WITH U FANS
STOP MAKING THEM SAD!!!
GRRR

Ami said...

Yup... Aoi-san, Reita-kun....Nande!? WHy must you turn DARK!!!

Hahaha...at Tash's comment, hey not only me that is in love with Reita, many other fans are like me...kehe

Yes, Tash..I winked at you, but whatever, just read the damn interview!!!!

FREAKIN' FANS STOP MAKING THEM TURN DARKER!!! >_<

Tash said...

haha yer i kno
but ive known u for ages
and yer
iv never seen u go mental like this over a guy
My Amy is growning up -tears- *HUGS AMY TIGHTLY*
IM SOO PROUD!!
XD

HAHA im reading the interview
Can I marry Him? Seriosly? XD hes liek me soo much
T.T
I wanna marry him =p

Ami said...

Yeh...We've known each other since Year 3..So that's like 8 years...

Do I really sound mental over this guy!!?? Hmmm.....
Hahaha..I've grown-up!! (huggles back at Tash..hehe)>_<

I guess I'm more into Reita than Ben(dream boy) ay?? Well, that's what happened when you never finish your dream blog Tash...*You should have noticed this at school, remember how we were talking about the dream..and I was like "errr" when mentioning Ben*

Ahahaha...yeh, when I was reading the interview I was like OMG, Tash would be perfect for Aoi... You two are soo a-like...HE'S LONELY!!! HE NEEDS YOU, TASH!! kehe..^-^

Tash said...

hahah ok ok i get the hint need to finish it off lol
I kno!!!
DAMMIT !!!
T.T

Ami said...

~FIN~

This conclude our comments for Aoi-san and Reita-kun... lol

Hyera said...

o... amy is luv!!:P:*
nd so is tash....----play girl!!!!!!!

lol....

Ami said...

Ahahaha..funny Mel... Tash is a play girl??? huh??..lol >_<

Tash said...

LMAO me a play girl?

hahah....

haha,.,,,