Welcome

Welcome to our page
our Administer is Tash (As in she takes care of the blog and stuff).
The people writing in this blog are:
Ami Hideshi & Naomi-Toto Kitsu Nanni

Enjoy!!

HAHA ?????!!!

I thought I could love no other. Until,that is, I met your brother.

***************************************************************
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
*******************************************************
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes everything you're not
*******************************************************
I want to feel your sweet embrace. But don't take that paper bag off your face!
******************************************************
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life.
******************************************************
I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.
******************************************************
What inspired this amorous rhyme? Two parts vodka, one part lime!!
*****************************************************

Awwwwwwwww

how sad!!
all those crappy rich entertainment holders(organisations) and the publicsts !!
O_O they will Pay fot what they are doing to our fav bands !! :'(!!!
:O

lol...............
its cold.......
ye..
those publicists really consider what the fans actualy want [grin]

nd.....me??
well i m not really that fan of Gazzetts but i tht they were cool but now as i read the interview linked below, their agency so don't kno why their fans liked thm for..

lol
=_=!$#@$%

2 mro.............
i'm goin to dat step to the future thingy
nd eventually they r havin a festival day like one we had for school last yr..
hurray!!
same repetition..


well... i hop not...
>_<
it shuld b gd.. other wise...
otherwise???

well they'r losin a person to get planned(-dunno if they care tho)

No comments: