Welcome

Welcome to our page
our Administer is Tash (As in she takes care of the blog and stuff).
The people writing in this blog are:
Ami Hideshi & Naomi-Toto Kitsu Nanni

Enjoy!!

HAHA ?????!!!

I thought I could love no other. Until,that is, I met your brother.

***************************************************************
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
*******************************************************
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes everything you're not
*******************************************************
I want to feel your sweet embrace. But don't take that paper bag off your face!
******************************************************
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life.
******************************************************
I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.
******************************************************
What inspired this amorous rhyme? Two parts vodka, one part lime!!
*****************************************************

holi about to begin

well.. i found dat i consider this blog as my diary or somfin:P meh!



holiz comin in 2 days im quite just okay wif my report i got 2day..



i really g2 get use to ryt stuffs neatly.. ;;



maybe im greedy



well i admit it!



I am greedy!!



not only on marks but u kno.. i am honestly greedy on nearly stuffs


-.-!!!!!!!!!!!
lol



n e ways.. yes holliz comin but i m not really lookin forward cuz... cuz... czu



its only 2 weeks n then it would mean the hsc will be sooner..!!!!!!!!!!!11





welll on the other hand i can get over done with it quicker, whehter tis would b gd or bad :P!

No comments: