Welcome

Welcome to our page
our Administer is Tash (As in she takes care of the blog and stuff).
The people writing in this blog are:
Ami Hideshi & Naomi-Toto Kitsu Nanni

Enjoy!!

HAHA ?????!!!

I thought I could love no other. Until,that is, I met your brother.

***************************************************************
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
*******************************************************
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes everything you're not
*******************************************************
I want to feel your sweet embrace. But don't take that paper bag off your face!
******************************************************
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life.
******************************************************
I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.
******************************************************
What inspired this amorous rhyme? Two parts vodka, one part lime!!
*****************************************************

2010 - Friends dispersing

HI AND HELLO THERE OLD BLOG!!

It's been a while since I wrote in here.. We shall never ever say goodbye. Goodbye means leaving behind everything. Now now, let's continue our journey.

I don't really know why we didn't post much in the blog. Well apart from our BIGGEST EXAM last year *ahum coughs* "HSC"... I passed thankfully. Soo much has happened last year. Don't think I'd like to recall everything that has been happening. Let's saunter to our life as of this year and the next.


For the past 6 months prior to my 2 months holiday back to my native country (Malaysia) I had a half year gap, meaning I had a very loooooong break. But now, I'll be going to college to study Foundation (certs and diplomas) in Events Management.. Woohoo can't wait!!! ^_^
I know half of our group is in uni now. Doing what might be their career choice? <--- Jeez, best of luck to them. hehe XD.  Anyways, since everyone is going to different colleges and universities; or working, we hadn't had the chance to really hang out, have a choco-shake *hahahaha i love me some choco-shake* and just chat.

Awwww I really really miss the GROUP!! -hugs the air-

First question for 10':
"What would things be like say, in 5 years time?"



P.S Lols duuude Tash! I'm the first to post, haiyah! go and post as well, you lazy bum! la-di-dah~ and TAG ME foo! *I mean my blog lols*

No comments: