Welcome

Welcome to our page
our Administer is Tash (As in she takes care of the blog and stuff).
The people writing in this blog are:
Ami Hideshi & Naomi-Toto Kitsu Nanni

Enjoy!!

HAHA ?????!!!

I thought I could love no other. Until,that is, I met your brother.

***************************************************************
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
*******************************************************
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes everything you're not
*******************************************************
I want to feel your sweet embrace. But don't take that paper bag off your face!
******************************************************
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life.
******************************************************
I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.
******************************************************
What inspired this amorous rhyme? Two parts vodka, one part lime!!
*****************************************************

ANIMANIA... WAS AWESOME!!!!


So...the Anime Convention..ANIMANIA...was held yesterday 23rd August, 2008... and also today.... but me and Tash only went yesterday... So ok, I woke up at 6.11am... Got ready... put red hair spray onto my hair... and accessories/eyeliner.... blah blah..... came out at around 8am.. I think...can't really remember... Waited at the train staion on platform 1 with Tash... the train came at 8.35am.... Thank goodness, it was only limited stops... Our stop was Redfern.... we had to go to Platform 10...cos the Australian technology Park is there....

NOTE: I recorded everything.... well not everything...
It wasn't a long walk to go there... But it sure was windy...ahahah... So we saw people.. Went inside the building...waited in line *Pre-registered line*.... Talk to 2 girls behind us...they were really nice... Took pictures/ recorded videos of people wearing cosplays.. Later on got our ticket thing..hmm I forgot what's it called...they put it around our wrist.. .ah well who cares...and also they gave us a goody bag.. Ah yeh i forgot to mention we waited in line for 45-50mins in line... the convention didn't start until 10am...ahahah... but it was good that we came early...you should have seen the line....very shocking... I mean the paying line was long.... pre-registered line was alright...well for me and Tash..cos we came early... then it became long.... Ok... back to topic...ahhaah... the door opened and everybody rushed to get in... When we went in... it was pretty big... and spacious...like very spacious... but the stallholders area was kinda crowded.... there was SOOO many nice things there... I want everything... they had plushies, cosplay costumes, pictures, cards, accessories, mangas, dvds..etc... I bought a NANA wallet, Haruhi plushy (LOOK TO THE RIGHT --->), anime pictures/postcards, badges, stickers, key rings, pocky.... hmmm I think there was more but I forgot.... Tash bought Death Note wallet, badges, Kyouhei plushy etc... I can't really remember. Me and Tash ate takoyaki (Japanese dumplings with pieces of octopus in it) We bought the takoyaki that has octopus in it and other prawn.... they were yummy... but squishy and FREAKING HOT!!! It burned my mouth...Hmmm.. I wished I took a pic of the food... Let me find a pic from google.. Ok.. I found a pic..

(LOOK TO THE LEFT <-----)


So, then we watched a bit of The Wallflower (anime), but we already have that first episode... After that we went around the area to take pictures of cosplayers....
There were Sooo many good ones... Hmm then we look around the stallholders again... I complained to Tash a lot about things...I wonder what I complained about...ahahah Can't remember.... What else did we do.... Um...look around the area.... took more pics of cosplayers... and when we went to the back area to see what else they have in the convention, this one area... the Action Studio Area... the room was um bare... and there was a couple kissing..eewww @_@... So I was like to Tash..... let's go.... and I was pratically running walking... aahha..that doesn't make sense does it??!!
So, we saw other performances such as dancing, sword fighting(not really sword fighting, it was a dud_we left our seat, cos it was boring..ahaha) the martial arts bit was cool... they showed some self-defence movement... We were sitting on the ground, cos there weren't any seat left...but we were at the front... Then after the marital art demonstration, it was the World Cosplay Summit... it's like a skit.... It was not too bad.... There was two guys next to us, left side of me and Tash...One of them,, spilled his drink... So I gave Tash some tissues to give to him... And couple of mins later, he spilled it again... he told his friend not to move back cos he spilled the drink again, this time there was more water on the ground...so yet again I gave him more tissues.... Wat A CLUMSY GUY!!!!.....




When that Performance finished.... There was a band playing.... Argent La Rosa... They were SOOOO COOL!!! But first I shall tell you guys what happened before they started playing.... We had to wait a couple of mins till they play, cos they need to sound check.... Me and Tash found some seats at the front.... And all of a sudden people were standing in front of us.... I got kinda pissed off...ahahaha.... They were like blocking the view man.... Even the two girls on our right side complained.... Blah Blah...they started playing...and me and Tash decided to go to the front.... I started recording... and the performance was WICKED!!!

So, this is how it feels to go to a concert ay?!! The band members were ROCKIN" and HEAD BANGIN'!!!! \m/-(>__<)\m/..... I didn't get pics, but Tash did.... the pic you see on the left was found on photobucket...


Well, that concludes the whole experience in ANIMANIA.... It's just a brief summary of what we did... I think there was more to it.... but I can't remember....Next year... We need to bring the rest of the group.... We should cosplay!!!~~ Hopefully ^-^


SAYONARA~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

animania was awesome. xD!!
glad u found it to be fun. was a bit too spacious though. breakdancing was awesome. not so many otaku's anymore it's all about the coolism now lol. tres agreed?

Ami said...

Oh wow.. Someone commented on my blog post...YAY!~~ Ahahah ^-^.. Yup yup.. ANIMANIA was AWESOMENESS~~ Oh was there suppose to be otakus??!! Ahahah..ah well..Break-dancing...I didn't see break-dancing... bleh..=_=..

*Hmm..I wonder who this Ryou person is???!! #_#*... at least link your page, so that I can reply... T-T... boohoo... But anyways thanx for visiting me and my friend's blog... (^-^)b..

Anonymous said...

ANIMANIA was awesome

Takoyaki was too soft

haha u burnt ur mouth =p


Argent la Rosa
Sex on legs =p

they were hot and

played real good

i dont care if i had to wait like 20 mins to watch em it was worth it!

There wer spose to be otakus?
LMAO that wuda be funny!

haha i actually saw sum of the breakdancin

it wasnt that bad XD

Yer next sept wer bring like a WHOLE bunch of pplz
so it shud be more awesome!

YEAH!!
XD

Ami said...

Um...the band performance was more than 20mins..wasn't it??!! #_#.. Ahahah...anyways I have all the songs they played in my camcorder and compt..YAY~~ ^-^...

TASh u saw the break-dancer?? Oh wait, I think I did as well... ahahah, I tend to forget sometimes...

Yes we shall bring more people to come to ANIMANIA next year...NYAhhh~~ >____<

Anonymous said...

ok that's fine, i just added up tons of fresh emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info