Welcome

Welcome to our page
our Administer is Tash (As in she takes care of the blog and stuff).
The people writing in this blog are:
Ami Hideshi & Naomi-Toto Kitsu Nanni

Enjoy!!

HAHA ?????!!!

I thought I could love no other. Until,that is, I met your brother.

***************************************************************
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
*******************************************************
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes everything you're not
*******************************************************
I want to feel your sweet embrace. But don't take that paper bag off your face!
******************************************************
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life.
******************************************************
I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.
******************************************************
What inspired this amorous rhyme? Two parts vodka, one part lime!!
*****************************************************

Day Out!!!!

Before I start typing down what happened yesterday, this happened on Thursday after I went to my dentist appointment... Saw Nad A* Central, talked to her blah blah... Walked back home... saw 4 Asian guys *they look cool*, they were walking at the other side of the street.... They started goofing off, especially the dude who looked like Uruha, well his hair was like orangish-blonde like Uruha's...ahahah...can't really see them properly... He was jumping and doing guys stuff to his friend... I was about to laugh.. but I didn't.... ahahahah... Then... they went to this flat... I left and arrived home... THE END!!!

Ok so, yesterday, went to the shopping centre to watch Kung Fu Panda, there were 4 of us, Tash, her sis, Mel and me....

I woke at 10am... so did my mum... and she was sooo slow in the bathroom... I know that I was going to be late for my train... thank goodness she came out... then my dad also woke up... jeez.. why is everybody waking up around 10..???!!! urgh!!! #_#... Came out of the house around 11am... walked really fast..and then I saw a group of boys... I was like darn you... I can't walk fast around them, they piss me off... I actually walked on side of the footpath to the other side of the road footh path.... I was walking really FAST!!!... And then I saw the train and my watch I was like Noooooo~~ I missed it... The next train comes in 11.43am... T-T... I called Tash and she said she is still in L*... So I catched the train to L* so that I could go with her to P*.... Mel kept calling her many times...hehe.... Later we arrived at P*... Mel was somewhere in the shopping centre... blah blah blah... went to the cinemas Mel bought everybodys tickets while Tash and me go and get the snacks at Woolies.... Tash and me saw one of our primary school friend/classmate... working there.. we didn't talk to him..a bit embarrasing.... Laterz watched the movie, went into the borders bookstore, look around shops....etc... That's it... hah!!!! I'm not going to say about the ending... went home the end...!!

2 comments:

Hyera said...

hEYHEYHEY

TASH paid 4 tikets>>.wel @firstshe did
nd i was wif A* afta movie i was in the PET STORE>.<( i felt bad to see the puppies sleep wakin fr drugs they used =_=)


n e ways........

so............. that was y u took long!!! I was ther 11.25!!
u lil.. =0=+!

Ami said...

Oh Sorry Mel...AHhahhahah... I missed the stupid train alright... Anyways that's long gone... Ahahah ^-^